Monday, July 23, 2012

UPDATE TO CUENCA LIFESTYLE CHANGES

I re-read my  blog post from yesterday and realized I did not mention the names of the companies or how to contact Mario. So, Mario being the great guy that he is, has given me that information, along with his contact info.


The companies are as follows: for 64 years old and under, the Company name is CONFIAMED part of the group BANCO DEL PICHINCHA.

The other Insurance company for folks 65 years and older its name is: COOPSEGUROS.

The other Insurance Co. for Renters is AIG.

 My e-mail is: mirandamarioh@gmail.com,
 my cell phone No.084770957 (Movi);
 my Skype id: mario.miranda471.


So there you have it. If you are in Ecuador and are interested in insurance, here is one person who is willing to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment